The Digital Manufacturing and Design (DiManD) Innovative Training Network (ITN) is a European Training Network (ETN) programme funded by the European Union through the Marie Sktodowska-Curie Innovative Training Networks (H2020-MSCA-ITN-2018) that is offering PhD job positions in the area of Industrie 4.0.
ULMA Embedded Solutions participates in this program together with MGEP and we invite to send your applications for 14 Early Stage Researcher (ESR) positions on the DiManD ITN employed by beneficiaries of the consortium.
Successful candidates will undertake 3-year PhD programmes in the area of Industrie 4.0, co-hosted by academic and industry members of the consortium, with positions preferably starting in October 2019.
The closing date for applications is 23:00 (CET) on 29th June 2019.
Further details about the research programme, applicant eligibility criteria, ESR projects and application procedure available on the DiManD ITN website at https://DimandITN.eu/.
Successful researchers will enrol in one of the 14 ESR positions available across the host organisations of the DiManD ITN:
- Mondragon Goi Eskola Politeknikoa (MGEP), Spain
- Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (CNR) (STIIMA), Italy,
- Johnson & Johnson Vision Care (Ireland) (JJVC), Ireland.
- Kungliga Tekniska Hoegskolan (KTH), Sweden
- Fundación Tecnalia Research & Innovation (TECNALIA), Spain
- TQC Ltd (TQC), United Kingdom
- University of Nottingham (UNOTT), United Kingdom
- UNINOVA – Instituto de Desenvolvimento de Novas Tecnologias (UNINOVA), Portugal
The list of ESRs:
- ESR 1 – A concept for open evolvable assembly systems, UNOTT, UK
- ESR 2 – Self-learning for Optimum Manufacturing Equipment (Individual & Collective Response), UNOTT, UK
- ESR 3 – Cyber-Physical Systems and User Interaction Experience into Industrie 4.0, MGEP, Spain
- ESR 4 – Human Centred Design for Industrie 4.0. Advance service innovation, MGEP, Spain
- ESR 5 – Simulation-based Runtime Testing and Adaptation of Cyber Physical Systems using digital twins, MGEP, Spain
- ESR 6 – Cyber-Physical Systems and End of life management in home automation, STIIMA, Italy
- ESR 7 – Precision manipulation and assembly of electro-optical components, STIIMA, Italy
- ESR 8 – Design and development of cost-effective solutions for High throughput, mixed model electronic assembly and packaging, KTH, Sweden
- ESR 9 – Investigation of Transition Technologies to support Assembly Station Reconfiguration in the automotive industry, KTH, Sweden
- ESR 10 – Self-learning Cyber-Physical Production Systems, UNINOVA, Portugal
- ESR 11 – Developing Energy Saving Techniques and Tools in Production Systems, UNINOVA, Portugal
- ESR 12 – Flexible Robotics, TECNALIA, Spain
- ESR 13 – Vision Systems. Attention: this ESR will probably suffer changes due to a change of the beneficiary company. JJVC, Ireland
- ESR 14 – Development of data models and adaptation strategies for intelligent products, TQC, UK